Vehicle wraps are like bumper stickers on steroids, and they can quickly attract potential customers and earn money for businesses. If you’re looking for an innovative way to advertise your product or service, read these tips to transform your car, truck or van into a moving advertisement.
- Determine Eligibility: When considering vehicle wraps, companies should be selective in what they choose to wrap. Good candidates are vehicles that drive long distances during busy traffic hours through popular areas. This ensures maximum exposure.
- Decide on the Level of Vehicle Wrapping: If you want to go all out, then that’s a full wrap. But if you want to preserve some autonomy, then a half-wrap may be more suitable. And if you just want to dip your toe in the water, then maybe a simple decal will suffice. However, the more space you are prepared to sacrifice, the better.
- Find your Target Market: What is your product and what market do you want to target with vehicle wraps? Take into consideration where your vehicle commutes and the time it commutes. This affects who sees it. As an example, if the vehicle passes high schools in the early morning, consider marketing your service or product to teens.
- Good Design is Important for Vehicle Wraps: For best results, hire a pro. Most vehicle wrap companies also offer graphic design services.
- Display your Phone Number and/or Website: If you want people to look you up when they get home, you’ll need to tell them where to go. Also include graphics, vibrant colors and readable text. Vehicle wraps shouldn’t be too distracting, but they should be obvious enough to grab attention.
For vehicle wraps in Orange County CA, contact us at Hybrid Wraps. We are a full-scale graphic design company that can help you with anything related to logo design, advertising, and printing. Request a free quote today!